GrooveWasher - SINGLE/Replacement Microfiber Cleaning Pad Gray Suede (fine cleaning, highly absorbent, split-fiber microfiber pad cover, US made)
REPLACEMENT MICROFIBER CLEANING PAD-GRAY SUEDE Highly absorbent split-fiber microfiber pad cover. Gray, soft suede fabric. Works very well for fine grooming just before play. Also effective for spot cleaning a record with difficult to remove grime. (Choose the Black Terry style pad for general and heavy record cleaning. See the separate listing for that pad.) Selected and tested by our R&D Team for effective wiping action. This pad has a 3/16'' thick, laser cut acrylic base. The pad base has low profile velcro for firm attachment to the walnut handle. Easy removal for pad washing or replacement. Hand crafted by our pad making artisans in our fabrication studio in North Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
If you are looking for an album that we don't have listed or an album that is out of stock, please email email@example.com and let us know what you are looking for. We have access to a massive collection of new and used vinyl records and SACDs and we are happy to custom order product for you.
Pickup available at AV Gallery
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Tuesday through Saturday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 1:00 p.m. PST. Custom ordered parts generally ship within 5 days. We will reach out if there is any reason to expect a longer delay.
Image may not match actual product
We try to be as accurate as possible, but we use a service to get images for the vinyl records we sell. Sometimes, this leads to the image showing a special colored vinyl edition of a record when we only have the standard black vinyl version. If you are looking for a specific color or product version, please contact us to verify before placing your order.
Our Reason for Being
Private Technology Group exists to unite technology with art to deliver solutions that enrich the lives of our clients while making the world a better place to live.
- Art is essential to a productive and happy life.
- Artists provide the creativity that sparks innovation and development.
- Technology that embraces artistic principles is better.
- Our world is a better place when art enhances technology for a complete solution.
Who we are:
- Dedicated professionals with an appreciation for fine art.
- Technology Specialists with an affinity for luxury products.
- Good listeners so we can match technology and art to budgets and deadlines.
- Innovators that look outside of the box when necessary
How we operate:
- We curate technology solutions that recognize and promote artistic harmony.
- We actively support and encourage artists.
- We educate and expose our clients to better technology solutions
- We curate the art we showcase based on two factors: Designer Appeal and Substance.
- We respect and highlight craftsmanship and talent.
What is AV Gallery:
- Our brand and presence focused on highlighting our collection of artwork and artists.
- Designer appeal means that we carry originals and prints that fit many budgets and design aesthetics.
- Substance means that a piece of artwork must elicit thoughts and feelings that can be beneficial to one's personal, social, or professional development.
- Host monthly exhibits to introduce and recognize artistic achievements by artist or topic.
What is Private Technology Group:
- Our brand and presence focused on the technology portion of our solutions.
- We select products based on interior design flexibility and performance.
- We maintain manufacturer training and knowledge to ensure all products are specified and configured for optimal performance.
More about us:
- We are based at 9420 Del Webb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- You can call us at 888-831-4844
- You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can stop by and talk without an appointment from 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We can accomodate most schedules with private tours and after-hours meetings.