Various Artists - Woodstock Two [2LP]
This is the second live album featuring additional performances from the Woodstock festival. Features
additional performances by The Butterfield Blues Band, Canned Heat, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and more.
1. Jimi Hendrix - ''Jam Back At The House''
2. Jimi Hendrix - ''Izabella''
3. Jimi Hendrix - ''Get My Heart Back Together''
1. Jefferson Airplane - ''Saturday Afternoon/Won't You Try''
2. Jefferson Airplane - ''Eskimo Blue Day''
3. The Butterfield Blues Band - ''Everything's Gonna Be Alright''
1. Joan Baez - ''Sweet Sir Galahad''
2. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - ''Guinnevere''
3. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - ''4 + 20''
4. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - ''Marrakesh Express''
5. Melanie - ''My Beautiful People''
6. Melanie - ''Birthday Of The Sun''
1. Mountain - ''Blood Of The Sun''
2. Mountain - ''Theme For An Imaginary Western''
3. Canned Heat - ''Woodstock Boogie''
4. Audience During Sunday Rainstorm - ''Let The Sunshine In''
- Sale price
- List price
- You save
- $7.11 (21%)
Pickup available at AV Gallery
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Tuesday through Saturday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 1:00 p.m. PST. Custom ordered parts generally ship within 5 days. We will reach out if there is any reason to expect a longer delay.
Image may not match actual product
We try to be as accurate as possible, but we use a service to get images for the vinyl records we sell. Sometimes, this leads to the image showing a special colored vinyl edition of a record when we only have the standard black vinyl version. If you are looking for a specific color or product version, please contact us to verify before placing your order.
Our Reason for Being
Private Technology Group exists to unite technology with art to deliver solutions that enrich the lives of our clients while making the world a better place to live.
- Art is essential to a productive and happy life.
- Artists provide the creativity that sparks innovation and development.
- Technology that embraces artistic principles is better.
- Our world is a better place when art enhances technology for a complete solution.
Who we are:
- Dedicated professionals with an appreciation for fine art.
- Technology Specialists with an affinity for luxury products.
- Good listeners so we can match technology and art to budgets and deadlines.
- Innovators that look outside of the box when necessary
How we operate:
- We curate technology solutions that recognize and promote artistic harmony.
- We actively support and encourage artists.
- We educate and expose our clients to better technology solutions
- We curate the art we showcase based on two factors: Designer Appeal and Substance.
- We respect and highlight craftsmanship and talent.
What is AV Gallery:
- Our brand and presence focused on highlighting our collection of artwork and artists.
- Designer appeal means that we carry originals and prints that fit many budgets and design aesthetics.
- Substance means that a piece of artwork must elicit thoughts and feelings that can be beneficial to one's personal, social, or professional development.
- Host monthly exhibits to introduce and recognize artistic achievements by artist or topic.
What is Private Technology Group:
- Our brand and presence focused on the technology portion of our solutions.
- We select products based on interior design flexibility and performance.
- We maintain manufacturer training and knowledge to ensure all products are specified and configured for optimal performance.
More about us:
- We are based at 9420 Del Webb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- You can call us at 888-831-4844
- You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can stop by and talk without an appointment from 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We can accomodate most schedules with private tours and after-hours meetings.