Tom Petty - An American Treasure [6LP Box]
A 6-LP set that features all 60 tracks and a 48-page booklet containing all of the photographic and editorial elements found in the CD Deluxe Edition. This set also includes the Nicholas Dawidoff essay.
All newly released recordings on An American Treasure have been mixed by Ryan Ulyate from pristine transfers of the original studio multitrack masters. All 60 recordings have been re-mastered for this collection by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
The custom cover artwork for An American Treasure was created by prominent American artist Shepard Fairey from an image of Petty by renowned photographer Mark Seliger.
1. Surrender (Previously unreleased track from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers sessions-1976)
2. Listen To Her Heart (Live at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA-November 11, 1977)
3. Anything That''s Rock ''N'' Roll (Live at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA-November 11, 1977)
4. When The Time Comes (Album track from You''re Gonna Get It!-May 2, 1978)
5. You''re Gonna Get It (Alternate version featuring strings from You''re Gonna Get It! sessions-1978)
6. Radio Promotion Spot 1977
7. Rockin'' Around (With You) (Album track from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers -November 9, 1976)
8. Fooled Again (I Don''t Like It) (Alternate version from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-1976)
9. Breakdown (Live at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA-November 11, 1977)
10. The Wild One, Forever (Album track from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-November 9, 1976)
11. No Second Thoughts (Album track from You''re Gonna Get It!-May 2, 1978)
12. Here Comes My Girl (Alternate version from Damn The Torpedoes sessions-1979)
13. What Are You Doing In My Life (Alternate version from Damn The Torpedoes sessions-1979)
14. Louisiana Rain (Alternate version from Damn The Torpedoes sessions-1979)
15. Lost In Your Eyes (Previously unreleased single from Mudcrutch sessions-1974)
1. Keep A Little Soul (Previously unreleased track from Long After Dark sessions-1982)
2. Even The Losers (Live at Rochester Community War Memorial, Rochester, NY-1989)
3. Keeping Me Alive (Previously unreleased track from Long After Dark sessions-1982)
4. Don''t Treat Me Like A Stranger (B-side to UK single of ''I Won''t Back Down''-April, 1989)
5. The Apartment Song (Demo recording (with Stevie Nicks)-1984)
6. Concert Intro (Live introduction by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, The Forum, Inglewood, CA-June 28, 1981)
7. King''s Road (Live at The Forum, Inglewood, CA-June 28, 1981)
8. Clear The Aisles (Live concert announcement by Tom Petty, The Forum, Inglewood, CA-June 28, 1981)
9. A Woman In Love (It''s Not Me) (Live at The Forum, Inglewood, CA-June 28, 1981)
10. Straight Into Darkness (Alternate version from The Record Plant, Hollywood, CA-May 5, 1982)
11. You Can Still Change Your Mind (Album track from Hard Promises-May 5, 1981)
12. Rebels (Alternate version from Southern Accents sessions-1985)
13. Deliver Me (Alternate version from Long After Dark sessions-1982)
14. Alright For Now (Album track from Full Moon Fever-April 24, 1989)
15. The Damage You''ve Done (Alternate version from Let Me Up (I''ve Had Enough) sessions-1987)
16. The Best Of Everything (Alternate version from Southern Accents sessions-March 26, 1985)
17. Walkin'' From The Fire (Previously unreleased track from Southern Accents sessions-March 1, 1984)
18. King Of The Hill (Early take (with Roger McGuinn)-November 23, 1987)
1. I Won''t Back Down (Live at The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA-February 4, 1997)
2. Gainesville (Previously unreleased track from Echo sessions-February 12, 1998)
3. You And I Will Meet Again (Album track from Into The Great Wide Open-July 2, 1991)
4. Into The Great Wide Open (Live at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Arena-November 24, 1991)
5. Two Gunslingers (Live at The Beacon Theatre, New York, NY-May 25, 2013)
6. Lonesome Dave (Previously unreleased track from Wildflowers sessions-July 23, 1993)
7. To Find A Friend (Album track from Wildflowers-November 1, 1994)
8. Crawling Back To You (Album track from Wildflowers-November 1, 1994)
9. Wake Up Time (Previously unreleased track from early Wildflowers sessions-August 12, 1992)
10. Grew Up Fast (Album track from Songs and Music from ''She''s the One''-August 6, 1996)
11. I Don''t Belong (Previously unreleased track from Echo sessions-December 3, 1998)
12. Accused Of Love (Album track from Echo-April 13, 1999)
13. Lonesome Sundown (Album track from Echo-April 13, 1999)
14. Don''t Fade On Me (Previously unreleased track from Wildflowers-sessions-April 20, 1994)
1. You And Me (Clubhouse version-November 9, 2007)
2. Have Love Will Travel (Album track from The Last DJ-October 8, 2002)
3. Money Becomes King (Album track from The Last DJ-October 8, 2002)
4. Bus To Tampa Bay (Previously unreleased track from Hypnotic Eye sessions-August 11, 2011)
5. Saving Grace (Live at Malibu Performing Arts Center, Malibu, CA-June 16, 2006)
6. Down South (Album track from Highway Companion-July 25, 2006)
7. Southern Accents (Live at Stephen C. O''Connell Center, Gainesville, FL-September 21, 2006)
8. Insider (Live (with Stevie Nicks) at O''Connell Center, Gainesville, FL-September 21, 2006)
9. Two Men Talking (Previously unreleased track from Hypnotic Eye sessions-November 16, 2012)
10. Fault Lines (Album track from Hypnotic Eye-July 29, 2014)
11. Sins Of My Youth (Early take from Hypnotic Eye sessions-November 12, 2012)
12. Good Enough (Alternate version from Mojo sessions-2012)
13. Something Good Coming (Album track from Mojo-July 15, 2010)
14. Save Your Water (Album track from Mudcrutch 2-May 20, 2016)
15. Like A Diamond (Alternate version from The Last DJ sessions-2002)
16. Hungry No More (Live at House of Blues, Boston, MA-June 15, 2016)
IMAGE MAY NOT MATCH ACTUAL PRODUCT SHIPPED!
Please call or message if you are looking for a specific item.
- Sale price
- List price
- You save
- $30.11 (21%)
Pickup available at AV Gallery
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Tuesday through Saturday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 1:00 p.m. PST. Custom ordered parts generally ship within 5 days. We will reach out if there is any reason to expect a longer delay.
Image may not match actual product
We try to be as accurate as possible, but we use a service to get images for the vinyl records we sell. Sometimes, this leads to the image showing a special colored vinyl edition of a record when we only have the standard black vinyl version. If you are looking for a specific color or product version, please contact us to verify before placing your order.
Our Reason for Being
Private Technology Group exists to unite technology with art to deliver solutions that enrich the lives of our clients while making the world a better place to live.
- Art is essential to a productive and happy life.
- Artists provide the creativity that sparks innovation and development.
- Technology that embraces artistic principles is better.
- Our world is a better place when art enhances technology for a complete solution.
Who we are:
- Dedicated professionals with an appreciation for fine art.
- Technology Specialists with an affinity for luxury products.
- Good listeners so we can match technology and art to budgets and deadlines.
- Innovators that look outside of the box when necessary
How we operate:
- We curate technology solutions that recognize and promote artistic harmony.
- We actively support and encourage artists.
- We educate and expose our clients to better technology solutions
- We curate the art we showcase based on two factors: Designer Appeal and Substance.
- We respect and highlight craftsmanship and talent.
What is AV Gallery:
- Our brand and presence focused on highlighting our collection of artwork and artists.
- Designer appeal means that we carry originals and prints that fit many budgets and design aesthetics.
- Substance means that a piece of artwork must elicit thoughts and feelings that can be beneficial to one's personal, social, or professional development.
- Host monthly exhibits to introduce and recognize artistic achievements by artist or topic.
What is Private Technology Group:
- Our brand and presence focused on the technology portion of our solutions.
- We select products based on interior design flexibility and performance.
- We maintain manufacturer training and knowledge to ensure all products are specified and configured for optimal performance.
More about us:
- We are based at 9420 Del Webb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- You can call us at 888-831-4844
- You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can stop by and talk without an appointment from 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We can accomodate most schedules with private tours and after-hours meetings.