Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced
All-analog stereo edition LP, plated and pressed on 200-gram vinyl at Quality Record Pressings! Are You Experienced, the 1967 debut full-length studio release by The Jimi Hendrix Experience, is widely regarded as the greatest, most influential debut release from any artist.
When first released in 1967, Are You Experienced turned the music world upside down as Hendrix showed everyone exactly what it meant to be ''experienced.'' Remastered from the original two-track mix down master tapes, this all-analog reissue returns to the original 11-song version that was originally released in August 1967. It contains such eternal classics as ''Hey Joe,'' ''Purple Haze,'' ''The Wind Cries Mary,'' ''Fire,'' and the title song, whose backward drum tracks and otherworldly guitar work still sound innovative almost a half-century later.
1. Purple Haze 2:50
2. Manic Depression 3:43
3. Hey Joe 3:30
4. Love Or Confusion 3:12
5. May This Be 3:11
6. I Don't Live Today 3:54
1. The Wind Cries Mary 3:21
2. Fire 2:44
3. Third Stone From The Sun 6:44
4. Foxey Lady 3:18
5. Are You Experienced? 4:16
- Sale price
- List price
- You save
- $6.12 (31%)
Pickup available at AV Gallery
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Tuesday through Saturday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 1:00 p.m. PST. Custom ordered parts generally ship within 5 days. We will reach out if there is any reason to expect a longer delay.
Image may not match actual product
We try to be as accurate as possible, but we use a service to get images for the vinyl records we sell. Sometimes, this leads to the image showing a special colored vinyl edition of a record when we only have the standard black vinyl version. If you are looking for a specific color or product version, please contact us to verify before placing your order.
Our Reason for Being
Private Technology Group exists to unite technology with art to deliver solutions that enrich the lives of our clients while making the world a better place to live.
- Art is essential to a productive and happy life.
- Artists provide the creativity that sparks innovation and development.
- Technology that embraces artistic principles is better.
- Our world is a better place when art enhances technology for a complete solution.
Who we are:
- Dedicated professionals with an appreciation for fine art.
- Technology Specialists with an affinity for luxury products.
- Good listeners so we can match technology and art to budgets and deadlines.
- Innovators that look outside of the box when necessary
How we operate:
- We curate technology solutions that recognize and promote artistic harmony.
- We actively support and encourage artists.
- We educate and expose our clients to better technology solutions
- We curate the art we showcase based on two factors: Designer Appeal and Substance.
- We respect and highlight craftsmanship and talent.
What is AV Gallery:
- Our brand and presence focused on highlighting our collection of artwork and artists.
- Designer appeal means that we carry originals and prints that fit many budgets and design aesthetics.
- Substance means that a piece of artwork must elicit thoughts and feelings that can be beneficial to one's personal, social, or professional development.
- Host monthly exhibits to introduce and recognize artistic achievements by artist or topic.
What is Private Technology Group:
- Our brand and presence focused on the technology portion of our solutions.
- We select products based on interior design flexibility and performance.
- We maintain manufacturer training and knowledge to ensure all products are specified and configured for optimal performance.
More about us:
- We are based at 9420 Del Webb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- You can call us at 888-831-4844
- You can reach us by emailing email@example.com
- You can stop by and talk without an appointment from 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We can accomodate most schedules with private tours and after-hours meetings.