Chainsaw Kittens - Chainsaw Kittens [LP]
First released on by James Iha and D'arcy Wretsky's Smashing Pumpkins offshoot label Scratchie Records in 1996, the Chainsaw Kittens' self-titled album was never officially released on vinyl. For the album, the Oklahoma four-piece enlisted the help of The Flaming Lips' Steven Drozd along with the help of a number of violinists and orchestra members, successfully making the album their most commercially successful. The Chainsaw Kittens toured with the album for over three years, selling out stadiums and theaters with bands like the Smashing Pumpkins, who often cite the Kittens as an early influence, along with Kurt Cobain of Nirvana. Of the album, AllMusic says ''the overall feeling of the album is more melancholy and thoughtful than any previous one, capturing the sense of sadness and desperation...''. For this first ever official release of the album on vinyl, a wealth of archival material has been drudged up, including never before seen live photos and art which will be included in an inner booklet. The album cover will be a full-color gatefold with newly created artwork by award winning Flaming Lips designer George Salisbury. Vinyl will be pressed at Archer Record Pressing in Detroit, MI with 1000 LPs pressed on red vinyl and 1000 LPs pressed on black vinyl. 100 randomly inserted copies will contain an original press photo, newly autographed by the band.
LP - 1000 on Black 180g Vinyl/1000 on Blue 180g Vinyl (randomly inserted), download code, gatefold w/ previously unreleased photos, 100 randomly inserted copies will contain an original press photo, newly autographed by the band.
A1 Dorothy's Last Fling
A3 Tongue Trick
A4 King Monkey Smoke
A5 Bones In My Teeth
A6 Waltz Across Debris
A7 Ballad Of Newsman 5
B1 Mouthful Of Glass
B2 The Leash
B4 All (No Surprise)
B6 Mad Hatter's Blues
B7 Speedway Oklahoma
IMAGE MAY NOT MATCH ACTUAL PRODUCT SHIPPED!
Please call or message if you are looking for a specific item.
- Sale price
- List price
- You save
- $7.11 (29%)
Pickup available at AV Gallery
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Tuesday through Saturday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 1:00 p.m. PST. Custom ordered parts generally ship within 5 days. We will reach out if there is any reason to expect a longer delay.
Image may not match actual product
We try to be as accurate as possible, but we use a service to get images for the vinyl records we sell. Sometimes, this leads to the image showing a special colored vinyl edition of a record when we only have the standard black vinyl version. If you are looking for a specific color or product version, please contact us to verify before placing your order.
Our Reason for Being
Private Technology Group exists to unite technology with art to deliver solutions that enrich the lives of our clients while making the world a better place to live.
- Art is essential to a productive and happy life.
- Artists provide the creativity that sparks innovation and development.
- Technology that embraces artistic principles is better.
- Our world is a better place when art enhances technology for a complete solution.
Who we are:
- Dedicated professionals with an appreciation for fine art.
- Technology Specialists with an affinity for luxury products.
- Good listeners so we can match technology and art to budgets and deadlines.
- Innovators that look outside of the box when necessary
How we operate:
- We curate technology solutions that recognize and promote artistic harmony.
- We actively support and encourage artists.
- We educate and expose our clients to better technology solutions
- We curate the art we showcase based on two factors: Designer Appeal and Substance.
- We respect and highlight craftsmanship and talent.
What is AV Gallery:
- Our brand and presence focused on highlighting our collection of artwork and artists.
- Designer appeal means that we carry originals and prints that fit many budgets and design aesthetics.
- Substance means that a piece of artwork must elicit thoughts and feelings that can be beneficial to one's personal, social, or professional development.
- Host monthly exhibits to introduce and recognize artistic achievements by artist or topic.
What is Private Technology Group:
- Our brand and presence focused on the technology portion of our solutions.
- We select products based on interior design flexibility and performance.
- We maintain manufacturer training and knowledge to ensure all products are specified and configured for optimal performance.
More about us:
- We are based at 9420 Del Webb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- You can call us at 888-831-4844
- You can reach us by emailing email@example.com
- You can stop by and talk without an appointment from 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We can accomodate most schedules with private tours and after-hours meetings.