Gone Is Gone - Phantom Limb [7'']
Gone Is Gone may be a new name in the rock world, but its members are anything but unfamiliar. This rock supergroup
includes members of Mastodon, Queens Of The Stone Age and At The Drive-In. With combined sales of over
4,500,000 albums and 3 unique diehard fan-bases, it's easy to see why this release is so highly anticipated by fans
and critics alike. This 2 song 7'' hits only months after the band's explosive full length, ''Echolocation''. it follows
seamlessly in it's footsteps. This is a must for any vinyl collector.
• Over 4,500,000 albums cumulatively (sold by Queens Of The Stone Age, Mastodon, and At The Drive-In).
• Features bassist/singer Troy Sanders (Mastodon), guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens Of The Stone Age), drummer
Tony Hajjar (At The Drive-In) and guitarist-keyboardist Mike Zarin.
• Gone Is Gone and Rise Records have a social net-worth of 785,692 Facebook likes, 418,031 Twitter followers, 257,378
Instagram followers, and 2,089,508 YouTube subscribers.
•Online Facebook campaign, targeting key demographic through fans of related projects (Mastodon, Queens Of The
Stone Age, At The Drive-In).
• Confirmed press coverage from Rolling Stone (Full page print piece) - Revolver (Lead Review) - Alternative Press (Lead
Review) - Los Angeles Times (Oral History) and more
• Full press - national and regional, provided by BWR [US] * LITTLE PRESS [UK].
01. PHANTOM LIMB
02. STARLIGHT (ACOUSTIC)
IMAGE MAY NOT MATCH ACTUAL PRODUCT SHIPPED!
Please call or message if you are looking for a specific item.