Fred Thomas - Aftering [LP]
Something mystical opened up for Fred Thomas in the fall of 2013, when the prolific songwriter moved from his already emotionally open style into an unprecedentedly direct and vulnerable lyrical approach as well as new levels of detail-fixated production. The results of that creatively eruptive time began with 2015's critically hailed album All Are Saved, continued into the turbulent pop of 2017's Changer and now float into Aftering, a record that feels like the final chapter of an unofficial trilogy.
1. Ridiculous Landscapes (featuring Common Holly and Dominic Coppola)
2. Alcohol Poisoning
3. Hopeless Ocean Drinker
4. Good Times Are Gone Again
5. Altar (featuring Anna Burch)
6. House Show, Late December
7. Mother, Daughter, Pharmaprix
8. Slow Waves (featuring Ashley Hennen)
9. What The Sermon Said (featuring Elliot Bergman)
IMAGE MAY NOT MATCH ACTUAL PRODUCT SHIPPED!
Please call or message if you are looking for a specific item.