Danny Elfman - Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far On Foot
Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot is a 2018 comedy-drama film based upon the memoir of the same name by John Callahan. The soundtrack is created by the multiple-award winning composer Danny Elfman. After his much praised music pieces to Edward Scissorhands and The Nightmare Before Christmas he recorded another fantastic album. It's one of his more creative and warmer scores. Still you can hear his instrumental signature in the different songs.
Danny Elfman started working as a musician at the beginning of the 70s. While playing in the new wave band Oingo Boingo he became interested in writing scores. Film director Tim Burton approached him and it meant the start of a long collaboration between the two. He recorded tons of soundtracks, including the successful albums Big Fish and Mars Attacks!
The album is available as a first pressing of 750 numbered copies on orange vinyl.
180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
INCLUDES INSERT + PRINTED INNER SLEEVE PVC PROTECTIVE SLEEVE
A FILM BY BY GUS VAN SANT, STARRING JOAQUIN PHOENIX, JONAH HILL, ROONEY MARA & JACK BLACK SCORE BY MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING COMPOSER DANNY ELFMAN
FIRST PRESSING OF 750 NUMBERED COPIES ON ORANGE VINYL
1. Don't Worry He Won't Get Far On Foot (Main Title)
2. 1St Drink
3. Phone Call
4. Car Crash
5. Stuck In The Tracks
6. Out Of Reach
7. The Kids Pt. 1
8. Mother's Name
9. The Liquor Store
11. The Hospital Bed - Alex Somers
12. 12 Steps
1. Drawing Montage
3. Showing Off
4. Donnie Is Sick
5. John's Speech
6. Weepy Donuts
7. The Kids Pt. 2
8. Good News
9. 12Th Step
10. Texas When You Go - John Callahan
11. Auntie Tia - Danny And The Hillbilly Boyz
- Sale price
- List price
- You save
- $2.49 (25%)
Pickup currently unavailable at AV Gallery
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Tuesday through Saturday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 1:00 p.m. PST. Custom ordered parts generally ship within 5 days. We will reach out if there is any reason to expect a longer delay.
Image may not match actual product
We try to be as accurate as possible, but we use a service to get images for the vinyl records we sell. Sometimes, this leads to the image showing a special colored vinyl edition of a record when we only have the standard black vinyl version. If you are looking for a specific color or product version, please contact us to verify before placing your order.
Our Reason for Being
Private Technology Group exists to unite technology with art to deliver solutions that enrich the lives of our clients while making the world a better place to live.
- Art is essential to a productive and happy life.
- Artists provide the creativity that sparks innovation and development.
- Technology that embraces artistic principles is better.
- Our world is a better place when art enhances technology for a complete solution.
Who we are:
- Dedicated professionals with an appreciation for fine art.
- Technology Specialists with an affinity for luxury products.
- Good listeners so we can match technology and art to budgets and deadlines.
- Innovators that look outside of the box when necessary
How we operate:
- We curate technology solutions that recognize and promote artistic harmony.
- We actively support and encourage artists.
- We educate and expose our clients to better technology solutions
- We curate the art we showcase based on two factors: Designer Appeal and Substance.
- We respect and highlight craftsmanship and talent.
What is AV Gallery:
- Our brand and presence focused on highlighting our collection of artwork and artists.
- Designer appeal means that we carry originals and prints that fit many budgets and design aesthetics.
- Substance means that a piece of artwork must elicit thoughts and feelings that can be beneficial to one's personal, social, or professional development.
- Host monthly exhibits to introduce and recognize artistic achievements by artist or topic.
What is Private Technology Group:
- Our brand and presence focused on the technology portion of our solutions.
- We select products based on interior design flexibility and performance.
- We maintain manufacturer training and knowledge to ensure all products are specified and configured for optimal performance.
More about us:
- We are based at 9420 Del Webb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- You can call us at 888-831-4844
- You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can stop by and talk without an appointment from 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We can accomodate most schedules with private tours and after-hours meetings.